View Our Current Class Schedule
Check out the schedule, and sign up for classes. Bikram Yoga, Yin, Inferno Hot Pilates and Intermediate Yoga are all regularly available.read more
Classes, Workshops & Certificates
Purchase single classes or class packages for yourself or a friend. You can also pay for workshops or buy a gift certificate.read more
Dates To Remember
Click here to see upcoming special events like outdoor classes, workshops and studio parties.read more
- "A lot of people get involved in Bikram yoga because of the physical benefits, including weight loss,...
- "Bikram Yoga changed my life. I know the majority of these testimonies probably start out with that exact...
- "I started Bikram three and a half years ago and it has changed my life. Now that...
to Bikram Yoga Durham
Terry B. & Tracy S.Q. Hill
Hot Yoga Therapy for your Body and Mind.
Durham is getting hotter! We have benefited so much from Bikram yoga, and we're excited to share it with you in our beautiful, state-of-the-art studio. It doesn't matter what shape you're in or whether you've done yoga before. This yoga has both physical and mental health benefits for everyone. Bikram yoga helps to regulate weight, tone muscle, reduce joint and back pain, and decrease stress.
Our aim is to help the Durham community to be its best by feeling its best. We hope that you'll join us for class and see how great your body can feel.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Terry and Tracy
2019-12-06 - 2019-12-08Friday 6:00 - 9:00pm Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm and 6:00 - 8:00pm Sunday 10:00am - 3:30pm This weekend will deepen your understanding of Yin Yoga. Open to all students (no RYT Certificate required). For teachers, it will equip you with specific methods for teaching. 14.5 Yoga Alliance credit hour certificate given upon completion. Early Bird Discount - $275, after November 22 - $300 The weekend intensive will include a blend of lecture, discussion and practices with live music including:
- A historical perspective of Yin Yoga
- Yoga anatomy from a Yin perspective
- Benefits of Yin Yoga
- The Basic 26 postures
- Meridian Theory and the use of Yin Yoga for targeted results
- Yin vs Restorative Yoga
- Yin Yoga for Athletes
- Teaching guidelines and how to design a practice
- Over a dozen Yin yoga sequences are provided as well as class theme suggestions
- Upon completion each student has the tools, practices and resources to lead yin yoga classes
Bikram Yoga is known for its health benefits, and is especially good for toning and injury prevention. Each class is 90 minutes in a heated room, with the same postures every time.
This is a 75 minute, non-heated. Relaxing postures are each held for extended periods of time in stillness. Geared toward increasing flexibility.
Inferno Hot Pilates is a High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) class that uses Pilates principles. It is an intense, low impact, full body workout designed to strengthen muscles and burn fat. The class is designed, and can be modified for all fitness levels.