View Our Current Class Schedule
Check out the schedule, and sign up for classes. Bikram Yoga, Yin, Inferno Hot Pilates and Intermediate Yoga are all regularly available.read more
Classes, Workshops & Certificates
Purchase single classes or class packages for yourself or a friend. You can also pay for workshops or buy a gift certificate.read more
Dates To Remember
Click here to see upcoming special events like outdoor classes, workshops and studio parties.read more
- "A lot of people get involved in Bikram yoga because of the physical benefits, including weight loss,...
- "Bikram Yoga changed my life. I know the majority of these testimonies probably start out with that exact...
- "I started Bikram three and a half years ago and it has changed my life. Now that...
to Bikram Yoga Durham
Terry B. & Tracy S.Q. Hill
Hot Yoga Therapy for your Body and Mind.
Durham is getting hotter! We have benefited so much from Bikram yoga, and we're excited to share it with you in our beautiful, state-of-the-art studio. It doesn't matter what shape you're in or whether you've done yoga before. This yoga has both physical and mental health benefits for everyone. Bikram yoga helps to regulate weight, tone muscle, reduce joint and back pain, and decrease stress.
Our aim is to help the Durham community to be its best by feeling its best. We hope that you'll join us for class and see how great your body can feel.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Terry and Tracy
2018-08-29 - 2018-08-29
Join us Wednesday August 29th at 7:30pm for a **FREE** community Yin class!
- Always wanted to touch your toes? You may not by the end of class but you will be well on your way!
- Always wanted to bring your BFF to yoga but knew Bikram might scare them off? Get em warmed up with a soothing Yin class!
- Tight muscles from running or playing sports? Give yourself a delicious stretch and get those sore muscles worked out and loosened up!
Come one, come all, bring a buddy, bring a bolster or just bring yourself!
Bikram Yoga is known for its health benefits, and is especially good for toning and injury prevention. Each class is 90 minutes in a heated room, with the same postures every time.
This is a 75 minute, non-heated. Relaxing postures are each held for extended periods of time in stillness. Geared toward increasing flexibility.
Inferno Hot Pilates is a High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) class that uses Pilates principles. It is an intense, low impact, full body workout designed to strengthen muscles and burn fat. The class is designed, and can be modified for all fitness levels.